Professional Exam Application for Auditing Companies
The professional examination for auditing companies will take place on 26 April 2012.
Application deadline is 15 April 201.
The application form must be accompanied by proof of payment of the fees for taking the professional exam. The application form, and information on the professional exam fee, can be found at APML’s website in the folder LICENCES (ЛИЦЕНЦЕ).
Suggested exam literature for candidates in the area of auditing:
1. Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing;
2. Rulebook on the Methodology to Comply with the Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing;
3. Guidelines for reporting suspicious transactions, knowing and monitoring of customers and no tipping-off;
4. National Anti-Money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorism Strategy;
5.Guidelines for ML/TF risk assessment by auditing companies and professionals & legal persons providing accounting services;
6. List of indicators for identifying suspicious transactions related to auditing companies.