Application to sit the professional examination in Pančevo
The professional examination for legal entities and entrepreneurs offering accounting services in the region of south Banat will be held in Pančevo on 4 September 2012 on the premises of the Pančevo Regional Chamber of Commerce, at 1a Zmaj Jovina Street (room on the 1st floor). Candidates will receive a written notification concerning the exact timing of the examination.
The application deadline for sitting the professional examinations to be held on 4 September 2012 expires on 20 August 2012.
All interested candidates shall apply as follows:
You must fill out the application form to sit the exam and return it by email to email@example.com or send via registered mail at: Uprava za sprečavanje pranja novca, Masarikova 2, 11000 Beograd. You must indicate in the application form that you are applying for the exam in Pančevo. The application form must be accompanied by the proof that you have paid the exam expenses. The application form and the information about the costs of the professional examination can be found at the website of the Administration for the Prevention of Money Laundering in the section “Licences” („ЛИЦЕНЦЕ“).
I The reading list for accountants taking the exam is as follows:
1. Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism;
2. Rulebook on the Methodology for the Implementation of the Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism;
3. Guidelines for reporting suspicious transactions, customer due diligence and no-tipping off;
4. National Strategy against Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing;
5. Guidelines for assessing money laundering and terrorist financing risk at auditing companies, entrepreneurs and legal entities offering accounting services;
6. List of indicators to recognize suspicious transactions for legal entities and entrepreneurs offering accounting services.